Shape Shooter Shape Shooter

Great game!

It was rather addicting to start with. I did more than 100 waves, got more than 5000 points and nearly fully upgraded, then I killed myself because it got boring after 100 waves :( You should make it harder so you play for a short time.
Also you could improve on the graphics ;)

Golden Sun RPG Golden Sun RPG

That was fun :)

Great scripting, but you could use some original graphics and more features like healing.
Golden sun is one of my favourite games of all time :)

Age of War Age of War

Awesome!

This game entertained me for ages :D
There is only one thing. I think that the scenery should change as the ages upgrade. In the future I don't there will be empty fields with trees and bushes, they will be full of buildings. Apart from that it is a great game and I hope you make a sequel with more ages and more units.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Lovely Game!

Great game but really annoying! I kept falling through the black lines and there should be a rubber tool encase you accidently go off the screen and when you come back on it keeps drawing.
I got to like level 4 then quit.

Octopus Octopus

Lovely

It is like that Game and Watch Mario game!

Star Wars Game Star Wars Game

Crap

How can you get the highest score when there is no way of losing? Answer me that!

Troll-Master-Grog responds:

because every time you die your score goes back to zero. Although, dieing is extremely hard to do....

Dusty the X-mas turkey Dusty the X-mas turkey

Hilarious!

A turkey killing little elves with an axe! The game is very entertaining, keep up the good work.

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

Wierd but Good!

This is a good game although it is wierd . To understand it better there should be a storyline.

Whack-A-Plane! Whack-A-Plane!

Excellent

I really liked this game, it is top quality! Kepp up the good work.